-->

10-Minute Garlic Parmesan Broccoli

I am so excited to share this recipe with you all especially since this is Thanksgiving week and must-make easy side dishes for the big Thursday feast is the trend! So, when my good friend Donna Elick of Slow Roasted Italian released her amazing cookbook and I got my copy, the first dish I looked for was a yummy side dish I could make for Thanksgiving! Since my family love, love, and love broccoli, I had no second thoughts about this trying this dish!
Let me tell you emphatically that it did not disappoint. It was so delicious that hubby ate half the batch that I made. It was so tasty – buttery, garlicky and loaded with cheesy goodness from all that sprinkled parmesan!! I bet that even non-broccoli fans would enjoy this! Best of all, it took barely 10 minutes to make. How's that for an easy dish that everyone can enjoy!!

Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
  • 4 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes, crushed
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 pound Broccoli florets, cut into 1" pieces
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Instructions

  1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and then add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook until the garlic is golden and fragrant, about 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
  2. Add the water and broccoli florets to the pan and bring the water to a boil. Cover and cook until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove the cover and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Sprinkle the broccoli with the Parmesan cheese and salt. Stir to combine.
Recipe Notes
DONNA'S SIMPLE KITCHEN TIP: Save time and buy broccoli florets already trimmed in the produce section.


Source:manilaspoon.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel