-->

STRAWBERRIES WITH COCONUT CASHEW CRUMBLE (WHOLE30 DESSERT RECIPE)


This delicious (and healthy) snack not only satisfies my hunger but makes me feel good about what I'm eating. I'm not sure if it's my tastebuds changes or if I'm going crazy but I taste a sweet vanilla note, yet there is no vanilla in the recipe. It's magical.
This simple recipe for  Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble is a delicious (and Whole30 approved) snack that can also double as a breakfast side.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 5-6 strawberries, sliced
  • 1 square Coconut Cashew Bars, crumbled
  • Optional: coconut whipped cream
DIRECTIONS:

  1. It doesn't get any easier than this.
  2. Arrange your strawberries in a bowl and crumble a coconut cashew bar over top of it.
  3. Optional: whip the fat from a can of coconut cream and place on top.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel